- Wednesday - Chicken Egg Drop Soup and Grilled Sandwiches
- Thursday - Taco Salad
- Friday - Eat out at Buffalo Wild Wings (Yeah!)
- Saturday lunch - Spaghetti (aka rice noodles) with Meat Sauce
- Saturday dinner - Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole
- Sunday - Mac'n'Cheese for Tim and Rice Noodles for me
- Monday - Tortilla Pepperoni Pizzas
- Tuesday - Veggie Stirfry
Of course, this menu can be fairly fluid in nature. We try to stick to it, but at times we'll deviate. We shopped at ALDI, Hy-Vee, and Wal-Mart. We spent a total of just over $60. That included luandy detergent, rice flour, and a few extra snacks.
We might go grocery shopping again next Tuesday, or else we'll just eat from the cupboard until the weekend. I'll share some pictures of our meals throughout the week.