Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dirty

Tim is installing an exhaust fan in the bathroom today, so our house is covered in a light layer of sheetrock-dust and insulation. I know some people thrive on difficult tasks; I, on the other hand, just shut down the harder a project becomes. And I don't know why.

It's hard for me when I have many "small" tasks to do. Like right now, the dished need to be done, the clothes folded, the house cleaned up, and a few other random tasks. It's just hard for me to get started.

One of the random tasks was to write a blog, so that's what I'm starting with.

I have no new fun food facts. We had some friends over for dinner last night and cooked turkey burgers on the grill and corn on the cob. You can read about how we make our yummy burgers here. Today for lunch we had bacon, lettuce, and pickle sandwiches. They are tasty, but nothing to blog about.

Along with our sandwiches, we had an odd soup I like to make from time to time. I just boil some onions in chicken broth until they're tender, add a little hot sauce, and there you go. We have this soup, but with garlic in it too, whenever one of us (or both of us) has a cold. For some reason today I was just craving it.

Sorry about the random post; I plan to have a menu for you tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: