Monday, May 19, 2008

Ice Cream Pizza!

So, our Sunday School party on Friday was pizza-themed. We had pizza appetizers, pizza entrees, and pizza dessert. Since I very much like dessert, I thought I'd bring along something I could eat. Here's what I came up with:

It's an Ice Cream Pizza. I got the idea while I was trying to fall asleep one night. It couldn't be simpler, and it was oh-so-good!

I started with my chocolate cookie crust that I use for cheese cakes. After freezing the crust, I spread on slightly soften vanilla ice cream. I froze that for just a few minutes, and then spread on mint chocolate chip. I drizzled it with chocolate sauce to top off the decadence.

It was loved by one and all!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

YUM!!! Oh goodness that looks amazing!!

Sarah said...

Thanks Carrie. It really was yummy! I'm definitely making it again. I think I'll experiment with different ice creams and toppings!

In Light of the Truth... said...

oh my goodness, this looks soooo good!