Saturday, May 10, 2008

Applebee's

Last night my hubby planned us a date to Applebee's. We hadn't been there for over a year. Boy, did their prices go up or what?!

Tim called the manager of our local store yesterday. He was helpful, albeit a bit put out. He gave Tim the number for their Guest Relations hotline. Tim called the hotline today, and she was a bit vague, but Tim did get out of her a few gluten free entrees.

I choose the Bourbon Street Steak. I'm not sure why I choose that, since I don't care for cajun seasoning that much, but I still enjoyed it. I order a side salad ("No croutons, please.") and a baked potato to go with my steak.

I had a very nice evening out with my favorite guy!

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

It is always nice to have a nice date night with your someone special!