Thursday, June 12, 2008

High Water Update

Hi!
This is Rachel, Sarah's sister, giving you a heads up on the state of her Internet. It's not working obviously, but it should be back in 24-48 hours. The Cedar River is flooding in her area and is disrupting everything. She is experiencing flooding even worse than this: Her house is fine, it's just hard to get around town, and to use the Internet apparently.

Tune in sometime in the next few days for her post on pot roast soup and strawberry muffins.

1 comment:

Gluten free Kay said...

We're up to our necks in water here in Indianapolis, too. Fortunately, gardens are my only loss. I'm going to replant a couple of vegetable beds.

I posted my brother's continuing saga of dampness and inconvenience on my other blog. You can link from my gf blog.

Hope the rain stops soon! At my house and yours!