First off, a big "Thanks" to Carrie for posting the latest "Go Ahead Honey, It's Gluten Free" round up. While I was struggling to find meals for this week, I headed over there and found some great inspiration!
- Tuesday - Macaroni and Cheese (again, kind of a flop; I'll tell you more later)
- Wednesday - Spinach Frittata
- Thursday - Spaghetti (rice noodles and tomato sauce)
- Friday - Cookout with Friends. We're having burgers, corn on the cob, fruit salad, etc.
- Saturday lunch - Grilled Sandwiches
- Saturday Dinner - Taco Salad
- Sunday - Shepherd's Pie a la Gluten Free Kay
- Monday - Spinach Risotto thanks to Rachel
Thanks to Laura for hosting Menu Plan Monday.
(This menu is links-filled!)