I survived my crazy busy week, and now I’m on to a calmer and more relaxed week. Of course I’m trying to do Christmas shopping and baking, and trying to get caught up on the housework that was put on the back burner last week (laundry, anyone?), but for the most part, it should be a nice week.
That doesn’t take into consideration the fact that I’m sure I’ll be staying super late at work since open enrollment is closing and the enrollment forms can’t enter themselves… That would be stellar if they could!
I’m going to try a few new recipes that have been floating around in my head, so I’ll actually have food stuff to put up here on my blog.
Here’s what I have planned for a naturally gluten free menu:
- Monday – Burgers and rice
- Tuesday – Rice noodles
- Wednesday – Chicken black bean crock pot soup (recipe to come later this week)
- Thursday – Tomato soup and sandwiches
- Friday – Chicken nuggets and mashed sweet potatoes
- Saturday lunch – Chicken and rice casserole (again, recipe to come later this week)
- Saturday dinner – Split pea chowder
- Sunday – Cobb salads