So Tim's in charge of cooking whatever he wants to eat. That makes menu planning a little bit easier.
Here's what we've got in the works:
- Monday - Veggie Beef soup, leftover from last week
- Tuesday - Election Party at a friend's house, Go McCain/Palin!
- Wednesday - Squash, and something with 1/2 lb ground turkey
- Thursday - Tim - Mac'n'Cheese, Sarah - Jello
- Friday - Split Pea soup, if I'm up to it
- Saturday lunch - Sunday school Barn Party
- Saturday dinner - Something with the other 1/2 lb of ground turkey
How's that for a specific menu? It's at least a rough outline. I don't really know what to expect when I have my teeth out, so we'll just roll with the punches this week.
I like having a menu with naturally gluten free foods like squash, soups, and meat. Of course Tim get's the special treat of having "real" mac'n'cheese since I'm not sharing it with him; and by real I mean Kraft (obviously anti-gluten free)!
As usual, you can find tasty menus at Org Junkie.