Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SWEET DEAL!!!

Super 8 Motel is having an "8" party this month. You can get a hotel room for just $8.88! You have to register online at exactly 8:00 pm EDT and be one of the first 800 registrants, but it worked for me! We're going to have a little one-night getaway for $9.95 plus gas money.

I had checked with the specific hotel that I wanted in advance to be sure they had rooms. I also typed out my address, email, phone #, and check card # into a Word doc. I refreshed the promo page right at 8pm and copied and pasted my info into the form.

Apparently I was one of the first 800 to complete registration. I'm "Super" excited for a little getaway trip!

Thanks to MoneySavingMom for alerting me to this great deal.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am SOOOO sad I missed that!!! GRRRR!!! Our anniversary is coming up in Oct. and I want to find a serious deal for us!!